I am currently obsessing over the back pack & back to school collection at Crate & Barrel kids! I love that you can customize with their name and/or initials too! The matching lunch boxes & water bottles to boot. Help me out y'all! Which are your favs? Yes, I know Millie is a baby, but she takes, her lunch, sheets & spare clothes to school so why not splurge on a back pack for both kiddos?!
I can't wait to slowly dive into our home, as we finally begin to decorate and find pieces we love. I am excited to share! I found this stunning vintage lamp at a local shop called June Taylor. I love to pop in there to see what's new. It's so hard to not buy all her amazing finds. Another local shop I love to browse is called Scout & Tag. I always find something I "need"... I found this little pillow with a cactus landscape I just couldn't live without. I love decorating for my babies & myself. I find it therapeutic & satisfying to see the space some to life. Below the photo I tagged the other finds!
Millie is officially 8 months old, Wattson now 2 1/2... we've been through a few years of all the baby things. I could go down a rabbit hole of recs. but I decided to share my husband & my top 5 things. These are all items that we use every day, multiple times a day! I know some of these are major splurges, but maybe if you're on the fence I can help you decide if it's worth spending the money or adding to your registry. My girl friends and I alway joke about P.P.W. (price per wear) in this case price per use. If your using it everyday & you love it.... why not splurge!
1. Doona car seat Stroller: A-MAZING, 10 stars all day. The best decision for convenience & travel.
2. Nanit Pro Camera: Not only do I love the design I love the stats & breathing wear you can get with it. I love the piece of mind I get at night from the simple app on my phone.
3. Baby Brezza Formula Pro: One of my husbands favorite gadgets, so easy to use, like a coffee maker for bottles!
4. Willow Breast Pump: SO good. So convenient for travel or working moms. Easy to use. I can pump & pour into a bottle or pump straight into a bag for freezer storage.
5. Hatch Baby Rest: I can't get enough of this monitor/sound machine. Super simple app to control with your phone. I turn on their favorite white noise at night and it's super soothing. Tons of cool features.
Feel free to comment below with any more questions, I'd be happy to go into detail further!
One of my favorite things lately is after bath PJ pics! I just love getting them ready for bed. I linked these cute ones below!
This is us! Millie was born November 22, 2021 completing our family of four! Big brother Wattson is so in love with his sissy! The past few years have been... <---- well you know where I am headed with this one! As I morph my boutique business into my family page & focus on things that make me happy, I finally convinced my husband to do... what do you call it? Blogging? Influencing? ;) Call it what you want. Here we are. This is us. On the blog I plan to share "US" (duh), things I'm into, our home, "wants & wishes", vacations (hopefully), my hilarious husband, finds, recommendations... and, well, you get the point. Hope you like & follow along!