Millie is officially 8 months old, Wattson now 2 1/2... we've been through a few years of all the baby things. I could go down a rabbit hole of recs. but I decided to share my husband & my top 5 things. These are all items that we use every day, multiple times a day! I know some of these are major splurges, but maybe if you're on the fence I can help you decide if it's worth spending the money or adding to your registry. My girl friends and I alway joke about P.P.W. (price per wear) in this case price per use. If your using it everyday & you love it.... why not splurge!
1. Doona car seat Stroller: A-MAZING, 10 stars all day. The best decision for convenience & travel.
2. Nanit Pro Camera: Not only do I love the design I love the stats & breathing wear you can get with it. I love the piece of mind I get at night from the simple app on my phone.
3. Baby Brezza Formula Pro: One of my husbands favorite gadgets, so easy to use, like a coffee maker for bottles!
4. Willow Breast Pump: SO good. So convenient for travel or working moms. Easy to use. I can pump & pour into a bottle or pump straight into a bag for freezer storage.
5. Hatch Baby Rest: I can't get enough of this monitor/sound machine. Super simple app to control with your phone. I turn on their favorite white noise at night and it's super soothing. Tons of cool features.
Feel free to comment below with any more questions, I'd be happy to go into detail further!